Our Call for Presentations Period is Now Closed!
The 2024 Enterprise Data World conference committee is now reviewing speaker submissions and will begin sending invitations on or before November 13, 2023.
- Agile Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Data Architecture
- Data Culture
- Data Engineering
- Data Governance
- Data Integration
- Data Literacy
- Data Modeling
- Data Protection and Security
- Data Science
- Data Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Generative AI
- Human Factors
- Industry and Business Trends
- Master Data Management
- New Data Management Technologies
- Organizational Structure and Roles
- Semantic Integration
|Proposal submission deadline||November 6, 2023|
|Speaker invitations begin on||November 13, 2023|
|Presentation files submission deadline||February 23, 2024|
Enterprise Data World focuses on Data Management business solutions. We typically receive a large number of presentations to review, so it is not possible for us to accept all proposals. Please also understand that we endeavor to give as many speakers as possible an opportunity to present their stories at the conference, so if you have spoken at EDW previously, then it is unlikely we will be able to accept the same presentation again.
Speaking proposals from vendors for the educational agenda must be product-neutral and free from commercial bias. If vendors wish to talk about their products, they must contract an appropriate sponsored presentation timeslot.
Positive weighting is given to presentations that:
- Write a concise abstract outlining what attendees will learn and why/how it will be useful to them.
- Devote the majority of the presentation to solutions, not overviews of common problems.
- Offer new subjects targeted to a specific audience: Management, Modeler, Analyst, or Enterprise Architect.
- Provide a first-hand, detailed case study from personal experience with lessons learned.
- Discuss a detailed management analysis and efficient cost/time-saving measures.
- Provide guidelines and roadmaps for organizations considering new solutions.
For questions about speaking, please contact Kat Parker, Conference Manager, and Tony Shaw, Program Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org