Prepare Your Proposal
- Contact Information (Please provide a second contact, if necessary)
- Biography Maximum 150 words (Do not include a resume)
- Photo (square 1:1 ratio, JPEG format, 150 dpi, 300 x 300 pixels is preferred please)
Speaker Terms & Conditions
Speakers must submit a PowerPoint or PDF by February 23, 2024.
You will be asked to agree to our "Copyright and Reproduction Terms."
For a full list of the terms and conditions applicable to speakers, please click HERE.
- Session Title
- Brief Description (Under 30 words)
- Full Description/Abstract
(150-word description and 4–5 bullet points)
- Select Presentation Format
- Select Audience Level of Presentation
- All Levels
- Business / Non-Technical
- Technical (may include code)
- Case Study
- Identify the Track (topic) that best aligns with your session from the topic list here.
- Additional presentation information (Books, publications, etc.)
- Audio-Visual Requirements (Wireless microphone, data projector, and screen are provided as standard equipment)
- Do you have the necessary financial and travel approvals from your company in order to attend and speak at the conference?
- Have you given this presentation before? If yes, please explain when and where.
Panel Discussions (45 minutes)
Product/Service Presentations (30 minutes)
Tutorials – Half-Day (3 hours)
Tutorials – Full-Day (6 hours)
Seminars (2 days/12 hours)
Half- and Full-Day Sessions (3 and 6 hours)
Special Session Formats
Lightning Talks are one speaker (only) presenting ideas, solutions, methods, products, research projects, or implementation experience on any topic they'd like for a duration of 5 minutes. This is a great way to present ideas to a full audience. Sessions are always well attended!
IMPORTANT NOTE: All content and format suggestions are reviewed by the Program Advisory Committee. Final presentations must be approved to participate. For questions about speaking, please contact Kat Parker, Conference Manager, and Tony Shaw, Program Chair, at email@example.com.
Multiple speakers and multiple presentation options may be proposed. One speaker per accepted Conference Session (or two speakers for Keynotes, Seminars, and Tutorial sessions) will receive complimentary attendance to all Conference and Tutorial sessions from Monday morning through Thursday afternoon, with the option to add the two-day seminars for an additional cost.
Up to two additional speakers originally nominated in the speaking proposal can register and pay for their conference attendance at a significantly discounted rate of 75% off (applies to all Conference and Tutorial sessions from Monday morning through Thursday afternoon, with the option to add the two-day seminars for an additional cost). Such registration must be completed at least one month prior to the start of the conference in order to be included in the conference program and materials. All other additional speakers must register at the regular registration rates prevailing at the time of their registration.