JOIN US FOR:
15+ in-depth Half-Day Tutorials
4 comprehensive One-Day Workshops & Two-Day Seminars
60+ Conference Sessions, Keynotes, & Case Studies
CDMP® Testing at EDW
EDW satisfies the continuing education requirements of the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) credential. EDW offers several exam times at the conference (to be announced). Frequently asked questions and exam costs are available at https://cdmp.info.
CDMP Pricing (Paid to DAMA directly):
- Data Management Fundamentals: USD $311
- Data Governance: USD $311
- Data Quality: USD $311
- Data Modeling and Design: USD $311
- Metadata: USD $311
- Reference And Master Data Management: USD $311
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence: USD $311
- Data Integration And Interoperability: USD $311
Please review the FAQs below to ensure you are prepared for your exam:
- The exam time is 90 minutes.
- The exam is Open Book, and 60% correct answers will earn the CDMP Fundamentals Credential.
- The exam is "Pay if You Pass." You will be asked for payment only if you pass.
- Please bring a laptop and a credit card for payment (Exam fees must be paid to DAMA International and are NOT included in your conference registration package)
- Please ensure you bring a laptop that will allow access to the exam (work laptops with restrictions about which sites you can visit may not allow you to access the exam).
- The exams are online, so please make sure you can access the Wi-Fi or have the appropriate data coverage.
- Please note that if you fail the exam and want to take it a second time, you will be expected to pay whether you pass or fail.
Enhance Your Data Management Career!
The CDMP credential is awarded to those who qualify based on a combination of criteria, including education, experience, and test-based examination of professional-level knowledge. This certification was established by DAMA International in 2004 as the gold standard for measuring accomplishment in the Data Management field.
The Revamped CDMP Structure
In today's world, Data Management professionals are no longer all coming from IT. In fact, more and more are evolving from a business role, which means that our profession is coming into its own. It also means that the tradition of certifying with a core IT exam has changed. DAMA International has seen this change coming and has elected to revamp the CDMP to enable business DM professionals to certify. We have also seen that people are "getting into data" a lot earlier in their careers and are all excited about being certified. So what is the new CDMP going to look like? The new approach provides a career path; it also allows individuals to grow through the levels and see a benefit early on in the process.
We are very pleased to announce the revamped structure below:
• The CDMP Associate
• The CDMP Practitioner
• The CDMP Master
• The CDMP Fellow
All CDMP Exams test your knowledge of the DAMA Data Management Body of Knowledge version 2 (DMBoK2). You can obtain a copy of the DMBoK2 here.
For further information on the CDMP designation and examinations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.